Saturday, October 9, 2010

Autumn in St. Louis




































Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns.
- George Eliot



























Continuing my walking, blogging and photo-ing, along Morgan Ford and The River Des Peres Parkway. The iPhone is the best craft/art tool I have ever purchased. Just added a few more photo apps. Hey, a better use of $2, I'm missing a few craft magazines and scrapping paper, and less clutter in the house. ( Note: I said "less").

I'm up to 3+ miles, at least 5 times per week, in just over an hour ( not counting the photo ops, edit ops and posting ops.) Ok, sometimes it takes two hours. Hey, I'm soaking up the Vitamin D and getting exercise and missing a few NCIS reruns. So what.


- Posted using my iPhone and Blogpress.

No comments:

Post a Comment