Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Trees of the Wood have the greatest dignity


















Of the infinite variety of fruits which spring from the bosom of the earth, the trees of the wood are the greatest in dignity.


Susan Fenimore Cooper



























Technically, these aren't trees if the wood, but "volunteers" along a Greenway in a very urban setting.

























My walking continues and am anxious to see how the light will change, as well as the flora and fauna, along my regular route. Just above is my original photo and throughout are my various edits. Photoshop Express, Infinicam , instagram, photo studio, pic grunger and camera bag....among others!



















I snap pictures with my iPhone and still try to maintain a 20 minute walking mile. My husband has seen me along the way as he is driving by from his parents and asks questions like", What were you doing, peeking around in that guy 's shrubbery?".





















Well, I was trying to get a shot of the Cardinal. I missed it, he was shy.


















I don't recommend walking and editing photos, but I confess I do. Remember to be aware if your surroundings, ( people lurking in the shrubbery?Hopefully not!) Look both ways when crossing streets, and watch for uneven sidewalks.
























Posted using my iPhone and Blogpress.

No comments:

Post a Comment